Friday 30 January 2015

Interior textures and models

Following my interior concept I have modeled and texture the interior using Photoshop and 3DS Max.

So I'll start with the basic room shapes and textures, then move on to the props like the couch and television.



























As the room is for a teenage girl in an anime-esque world I went for a cutesy animal banner, I digitally painted the broken wall and the animal pictures, whilst using a combination of basic filters to get a typical wallpaper texture in Photoshop. 

Next I made the Diffuse map for the window and door for which I also made Alpha maps, to allow the light and background to be seen through the glass in the window and door
 I shall continue with the couch and the television on my next post which should be very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment